“In today’s fast-paced world, people easily get caught up in ‘what needs to be done and how quickly’ and lose sight of ‘how we get it done’, meaning the energy, intent, and confidence in how we reach our goals. Lisa helps put perspective on what’s possible when we remove our own roadblocks, get clear about what we want and remain confident in our ability to do it, without sacrificing ourselves or others.”
- Perfectly Imperfect: How to Unhook Your Perfectionism From Your Business – and Health
- Are You Creating the Space You Need for a Summer of Freedom & Fun?
- How to Get Clarity on Your Goals by Pausing For an Honest Mid-Year Review
- How Using Better Boundaries Will Improve Your Work-Life Balance
- 3 Ways Psychological Safety Improves Creativity, Communication, and Culture
- How to Talk (and Listen!) Like a Leader
- Is Your Need for Control Controlling YOU?
- The Hidden Cost of Busyness: The Path of More is Not Sustainable
- The Upside of Fear
- How to Trust Yourself to Trust Your Team (And What Accountability Has to Do With It)