“Energetic, enthusiastic, and engaging. People asked for her to come back. She’s pleasantly persistent and right to the point.”
- Perfectly Imperfect: How to Unhook Your Perfectionism From Your Business – and Health
- Are You Creating the Space You Need for a Summer of Freedom & Fun?
- How to Get Clarity on Your Goals by Pausing For an Honest Mid-Year Review
- How Using Better Boundaries Will Improve Your Work-Life Balance
- 3 Ways Psychological Safety Improves Creativity, Communication, and Culture
- How to Talk (and Listen!) Like a Leader
- Is Your Need for Control Controlling YOU?
- The Hidden Cost of Busyness: The Path of More is Not Sustainable
- The Upside of Fear
- How to Trust Yourself to Trust Your Team (And What Accountability Has to Do With It)