Do you get stressed out about managing your time and getting everything done (work-wise and life-wise) during the busy holiday season? I know I have over the years.
Stress is like a sponge (especially during the holidays) – it sucks the joy out of our day … if you let it!
But I have a solution!
I’m going to ask you to do something that’s counterintuitive … Pause.
Take a deep breath, in this moment, while reading this (DO NOT add this to your to-do list!)
Seriously – give yourself the gift of a moment – THIS MOMENT – to think about…
- What do you want to experience this holiday season?
- If you had more time this holiday season, would you choose to…
- …enjoy family traditions?
- …relax with friends to celebrate the season?
- …create a fun and innovative environment for you and your team to show up, contribute, and go home feeling fulfilled instead of exhausted?
- Who do you want to BE? How do you want to show up? (I’m thinking the Grinch is probably not it …)
- What do you want to experience? Laughter, relief, community, ease?
What just came to your mind?
Take THIS moment to Comment below. Write down what you want this holiday season to be, to FEEL like for you.
Fun Fact: Simply by writing it down – studies show we are 42% more likely to achieve what we want simply by writing it down.
You and I both know you’re working your @$ off.
Make it count!